LOW CARB KETO BREAKFAST CAKE
This low carb breakfast cake is ideal for those who like to eat something sweet in between or with their keto breakfast in the morning. This recipe is made for the four person. You can change the ingredients as you wish.
Ingredients: (4 person)
- 20th g almond flour
- 20th g stevia candy
- 3 ml coconut oil
- 0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
- 120 g almond flour
- 90 g Greek yogurt
- 80 g stevia powder
- 50 g egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 150 ° convection.
- Grease a small baking pan (ø 18 cm) or line it with baking paper.
- For the crumble, work all the ingredients into a dough with your hands and set it aside.
- Mix all ingredients for the base with a food processor and pour into the mold.
- Spread the streusel on top and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.